Brezi is a viticultural village set about 6 kilometres from Mikulov. The present city-hall used to be a pull-up. The church of St. Jan Ktitel from 1691-1696 is local dominating feature. It is protected by conservationists as well as the vicarage with a gate and outbuildings. A lot of bunkers are set around the village, nowadays thay serve as a memory of the era before the Second War War. The village used to be known for a button and glove factories. But Brezi was always a place of excellent vine-growers. The village has a pond and also a summer pool. It is place of traditional feast, exhibitions of wine, balls, Christmas sittings with cimbalom etc.